Home Forums Member Shop Pics. My Shop “Arutha”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant

As some of you may know I have moved my workshop as my previous place had no sink and the toilet was a long way from my room which was a real pain. It was also difficult for my new customers to find me so at the beggining of April I started to move. I hope I never have to do this again!
      Anyway, here a a few shots of the new place. It is still not finished but I am getting there.

Sorry about the large pictures, guess one of the lovely moderators will re-size them for me ;)
      Here you go Paul

willofiam

o.k. Paul here is how I do it for your learning benefit ;) ;) ;) , please read the forum post on how to post pictures and try again. this is a great way for you to learn 😆 😆

arutha
        Participant

Lol, its this damn phone, its not easy to re-size them on here. Ok, I will try again. ;)

willofiam

O.K. Paul, I see. I dont use the phone for this stuff so I am not sure how that all works….

arutha
            Participant

This is a test to see if I got the resizing correct, thanks for doing the others William :)

willofiam

looking good Paul, I would bet it was a ton of work moving your shop, I would hate to do that = way to much stuff. If you need to lighten the load just send the Holbrook over :D

cazclocker
                Participant

I agree with William – your new location is looking nice! Moving is always just an awful chore – but it usually turns out for the best. I haven’t posted here for quite a while because I’ve recently acquired a larger Rivett precision bench lathe, and I’ve been struggling to get it up and running – so I’ve been occupied with that more so than with clocks of late! I’ll post pics when I’m finished.
                  …Doug in Arizona

arutha
                  Participant

Thanks Doug and William :), look forward to seeing pics of your new lathe too Doug :)
                    Paul.

willofiam

I am with Paul about seeing your new lathe, I almost bought a rivett 608 a few months back. might be helpful posting what your going thru with it, may be someone here that can help. William

jim1228
                      Participant

Looking good Paul I like all the bench and shelf space. Very nice!
                        Jim

Bob Tascione

Looks good Paul.
                          Hope you’re recovering from that move!

Bob

arutha
                          Participant

Thank you guys :)
                            It is still a work in progress and is more compact than my previous shop but it already feels like a better place to work.
                            Bob, I don’t know if I will ever recover from that move 😯
                            Paul.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.