Home Forums Member Shop Pics. My Shop “Arutha”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant

Ok, its not tidy, there is machinery waiting to be set up but I have only been here a couple of months. I have waited almost 4 years to have my own room for clock repairs. So here it is in all its messy glory. :)

Click Image to View Without Scroll Bars

I think looking at the pictures I should maybe stop buying clocks for a while? :)

arutha
      Participant

And so you can put a face to the name….

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW WITHOUT SCROLL BAR

Bob Tascione

Nice shop and tools Paul!
          I love that little horizontal mill with the tail and headstock. Is there a name anywhere on it?
          Bob

willofiam

Yeh Paul your right again!!!!!! you are not as handsome as I thought :D
            william

arutha
            Participant

William, I hope my picture doesnt give you nightmares!

Bob, its a Minilor lathe,

“Click Pic. to view without scroll bars”

the milling post and head could be bought as an extra. See this http://www.lathes.co.uk/advertphoto/110406minilor/

willofiam

Well Paul I hope you dont mind but I showed my wife your picture and she said your good looking, 🙄 you just stay over there. :D be good, William

arutha
                Participant

Tell your wife thank you very much, she obviously has better eysight than you William :)

willofiam

That or something is definitely wrong!!!!!! :D

Bob Tascione

Thanks for posting the pic Paul. I like that set-up also. The one I was asking about is the little horizontal mill on your white bench with the humongous motor. I want it! :D
                      Bob

arutha
                      Participant

Sorry Bob, that is my pinion cutting machine, it was designed by a guy who was writing for one of the magazines, I think it was a hobby mag rather than a horological one.
                        Anyway this is his machine, cost me a small fortune but I had to have it as it is superb at what it does.

“CLICK ON IMAGES TO VIEW WITHOUT SCROLL BARS”

Bob Tascione

Thanks for putting those pics up Paul!
                          That’s the one. He really did a nice job building that. I love it!
                          Bob

tmac1956
                          Participant

@Arutha wrote:

Ok, its not tidy, there is machinery waiting to be set up but I have only been here a couple of months. I have waited almost 4 years to have my own room for clock repairs. So here it is in all its messy glory. :)
                            snip…

I love that desk lamp! What kind is that and what bulb did you fit into it? (The red lamp)

Thanks,
                            tmac

arutha
                            Participant

Thanks Tmac,
                              we have a thing called freecycle in the UK where people offer stuff for free rather than throwing it out. When I picked up my desk from a lady on freecycle she asked if I could make use of a couple of lamps :) The bulb is just an energy saver, runs at 11watts.
                              These are old pictures now, I have moved from a room in the house to a workshop. When I get back from holiday I will take some pics and post them up. William has been bugging me to do this for a while now so it might keep him quiet for a bit :)
                              Paul.

willofiam

wholly cow Paul, I saw that you had posted today on your shop section, I called everyone into the room to look at it, before we did I told some stories about you and how I have been waiting 🙄 for your new shop picture, WELL, as everyone was egging me on to get on with it I came to your new post and wallah 😯 nobody will ever listen to me again, its like the man who hollered dog 😮 or whatever it is….. man OH man, what to do what to do……..W.

arutha
                                Participant

I am so sorry to have put you and your whole neighbourhood through so much stress William. I promise I will get the pictures up within the month and I will even send you a personal e-mail to announce it.
                                  How does that sound?
                                  :) ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.