Home Forums General Discussion Forum Grandmother clock restoration

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    bernie weishapl
    Participant

Looking good Ed and glad to hear the wife is coming along nicely.

ewinrow
      Participant

Hello to all, just an update on my project. I am just about there with all of the stripping. In between other task, I haven’t been spending much time on it. :( am glad It has not become a corner piece just gathering dust and holding hats. Bernie your movement is still put away. Seeing how I only have the one room to work out of, I don’t want dust and debris to cause a movement problem hence I have it secured where nothing can get to it except me and then theirs the extra needed items to make completion on the clock and movement. I have stop buying off eBay just to save for what I need to complete my project. Slow to no-go, but still moving on with it.

Lately I’ve been trying to start a website with Vista print and have had business cards made-up. But being a slow learner with this, the computer world and frustration, needless to say, I’m catching heck with it. Betwixt the three, I’ve been pulling out my hair and I’m bald. :D On this, I am looking for suggestions, constructive criticism and tips. Check into it and lend a hand. My web site address is as follows; ([email protected].) I’m desperately trying to set it up for selling, buying and trading, I have to offload some of these clocks and watches in order to continue on with it. This site has to pay for itself and I have to make a small profit and have the ability to continue on with this for my investments. LITTLE HELP HERE, little help here needed. Thanks to you all and even though I am not on the form as I use to be, I will keep-up as much as I can. In advance, thank you all. Ed.

arutha
        Participant

Your web link doesn’t work ED – Try this instead – http://www.tungstentimeshop.com/

chris mabbott
          Participant

Ed the clock is looking great buddy, don’t tell anyone but I finally found an old Ansonia that will be in need of TLC so I’m watching your progress with interest :)

bernie weishapl
            Participant

Ed the website looks like a great start. I have always thought about doing a website but so busy with what I have don’t need to take on anymore at this time. Still on the road with the grandkids plus a wedding next week. Hopefully will be home soon to get some work done. :D

ewinrow
              Participant

Thanks for the input gents. Looks great but nothing so far. I’m doing it through trial and error, hopefully soon I will be making something off of it. I’m going to give it about three months and see where it goes. I have issues with PayPal and eBay. Seemingly everything has to go through them, more middlemen in the pocket or is it just so Uncle Sam can keep-up with my extra earnings :?: Anyway, time will tell. Thanks guy’s and enjoy your day. Ed. 8-)

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.