Home Forums General Discussion Forum Crisp and sharp pics.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    chris mabbott
    Participant

Nice one Ed, did I hear beer and BBQ at your place for your brothers in addiction :)

willofiam

Fantastic Ed, congrats, feels good doesnt it? your on a roll :D Oh, and have fun!!!! William

ewinrow
        Participant

Yea you guy’s can get BBQ and Beer and at Red Lobster, only under one condition, We all meet at the Red Lobster here in VA, at the Willow lawn mall. Just say when. ;) Yea Will, builds inspiration and confidence. I still have a long way to go but the wife was :D at the sale. Not to mention the T-Bone stake she cooked for me. 8-) Another gentleman is currently looking at one of my Seth Thomas mantel clocks. I’d love for them to go. I love them but $$$ is $$$. Plus I can use the room to put more out as I repair them. :|

arutha
          Participant

Hi Ed,
            congrats on the sale,its a great feeling to know your hard work is going to a good home. I have noticed you have posted about a cuckoo clock which I have replied to. I would seriously get to grips with the simpler clocks first. Cuckoos can have you tearing your hair out in no time. Stick with the clocks you know you can do, it is important at the start because with each success comes a confidence boost and you will get your repair routines down and things will come quicker and easier. Chuck the cuckoo in the closet for the time being. Its great to look at new stuff but dont have too much on the go at one time. Take it steady and really let what you learn sink in and practice it. I am not just talking from experience, I am still doing it myself :)
            Paul.

ewinrow
            Participant

Good morn to all.
              Well gents I grew-up and repaired my Hermle Grandfather wall clock. Running great, it hasn’t chimed as of yet, it has two levers that I don’t know where to place them yet. I’m going to work with it until it does chime. Little help if anyone has the answer. (Position of levers to make it chime.) One inside only accessible through rear door right next to hammers, moves left to right and one outside underneath next to weights moves up and down. :?

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.