Home Forums General Discussion Forum Waltham second hand

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bob Tascione

Hey Jim you’re right. So far not much info coming up for me either.
      Got to run out for a while but when I return I’ll look further into finding more details about the staff.
      I ran across someone online stating that Ofrei had some parts, staffs etc. for these clocks but it has been several years since he posted that. Might give them a call though if you haven’t already done so as much of what they have isn’t listed on their site. Might get lucky there. If you need to salvage the staff from an old parts movement then there seems to be quite a few of those available online. Also check out this bay listing of balances. Not a bad way to go either especially if you have any future plans on possibly working with these clocks as these would be good to have in the parts bin. Here’s the link: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/8-Complete-Balances-Waltham-Aircraft-Clock-13A-parts-/292525094738?rmvSB=true
      Ok, I’ll be back later today and will try getting some more info.

Bob

digitaltripper
      Participant

Seconds arbor is round. Waltham actually got back to me via email and told me the balance staff is 25.00 so I think I am going to get it from them.

Thanks

Jim

Bob Tascione

That’s good to hear Jim.
          Did they give you a staff number by any chance? I would like to have that for my records if possible.
          Also did you find it at waltham.ch or walthamclocks.com or another?
          edit: Ok is see now it’s probably walthamclocks.com They mention providing parts for aircraft clocks. Good to know that you received an email back from them. Good resource thanks Jim!
          Bob

digitaltripper
          Participant

Hey Bob…It was Walthamclocks, did not get part number yet as I placed a bid on the wheels on that link you gave. Gonna wait to see if I win that..

Jim

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.