Home Forums General Discussion Forum Microscope and Camera

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    maitai11
    Participant

Hahahaha u got me Bernie :)

chris mabbott
      Participant

Tim,

These cameras are also good for hemorrhoid checking and a veritable host of other none watch related functions, think of it as a bore scope 😆

bernie weishapl
        Participant

😆 😆 😆 Good one Chris.

david pierce
          Participant

Chris,
            Are you going to post one of those shots? You can go for the single cheek sneek or the full pressed ham. 😮
            david

maitai11
            Participant

Well HELL Chris, aren’t WE CREATIVE today???

David, I damn-near fell outta my chair on that “full pressed ham” comment. Good one. :)

I’ll try to get the same ham check with my AmScope…do you think it’ll be hard to do???

:) :) :)

Good job, fellas, this thread is quickly disintegrating faster than a Prep-H bullet inserted into that special place where the good lord split you :)

Timmers :)

chris mabbott
              Participant

They always degrade brother Timothy, my hypothesis is….. that all the stresses from our technical hobby tend to build up pressure in certain parts of the body, these pressures MUST be released in some way, form or means, generally, we simply end up in the daft zone in some thread or other, but hey, it’s all harmless, good clean fun. 😆

stevefitzwater
                Participant

With my eye sight being what it is, I have been looking at this unit, I bought one of Williams microscope on a boom arm, and I like it so much, that I am thinking of adding another.

This one has a working distance of 9″, so it leaves you plenty of room to work while using it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10X-20X-LED-Binocular-Stereo-Microscope-Boom-Arm-with-Gooseneck-Light/400429192095?_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D30542%26meid%3Dc2e92366b6a049318a7ab7b57ee67eab%26pid%3D100010%26rk%3D7%26rkt%3D18%26sd%3D141219166601

thoughts on it?

david pierce
                  Participant

Steve,
                    For me microscopes are a great way to see things up close. I like to use regular drugstore reading glasses for general magnification and a microscope for higher magnification. Everybody is different and many people prefer the standard eyeloupe but I never liked using them. In the end I feel that you should use what works best for you.
                    david

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.