• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    khoward279
    Participant

Great job William.

willofiam

Hey Jan and Kevin, thank you for the kind words, hope all is well. William

tukat44
        Participant

Hey, William, I know its pretty straight forward the way you have laid this out for us but if I am to be as candid as I can be, the way you have gone about it would have never occurred to me. It took actually seeing the way it developed every step before I understood that the bend to secure it to the clock plate was not a twisty thing but just a place to be flat so it could be secured. Many thanks because this is not as complicated as I believed it to be- and using a piece of clock spring, letting the hardness out then restoring the temper after making it right, I appreciate that you took the time to share this with us. Regards, Tukat

willofiam

Hey Tukat, my pleasure…. @tukat44 wrote:

It took actually seeing the way it developed every step

exactly what we are trying to accomplish here, an easy reference to aid in clock parts making.
            I am a hands on and visual learner myself. We were hoping the photos and videos have a positive effect. By your response…I think we are heading in the right direction. Stay tuned for more to come….Thank you, William

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.