Home Forums General Discussion Forum Eye Surgery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    willofiam

Chris, dont be sad, we were thinking about you yesterday, which was yesterdays yesterday, 2 days ago it was today’s today or tomorrows yesterday or depending on what time it was today’s yesterday tomorrow today since you live in Spain. so in the end if you read this tomorrow it could be yesterdays today or 3 days ago, today’s yesterday yesterday yesterday. now when you add it all up we are thinking about you yesterday today and tomorrow which = all the time :) William

Bob Tascione

Chris, dont be sad, we were thinking about you yesterday, which was yesterdays yesterday, 2 days ago it was today’s today or tomorrows yesterday or depending on what time it was today’s yesterday tomorrow today since you live in Spain. so in the end if you read this tomorrow it could be yesterdays today or 3 days ago, today’s yesterday yesterday yesterday. now when you add it all up we are thinking about you yesterday today and tomorrow which = all the time

William,
        Somehow my morning 2 cups of coffee just doesn’t do the job when confronted with your posts! Or maybe I need to warm up with some morning math puzzles. :D
        But whatever you said I’m sure I agree with you.
        Bob

arutha
        Participant

Uhhhhh? I wasn’t sure I had a brain but there is definitely something in my head because it started hurting after reading that 😯 :D

chris mabbott
          Participant

@willofiam wrote:

Chris, dont be sad, we were thinking about you yesterday, which was yesterdays yesterday, 2 days ago it was today’s today or tomorrows yesterday or depending on what time it was today’s yesterday tomorrow today since you live in Spain. so in the end if you read this tomorrow it could be yesterdays today or 3 days ago, today’s yesterday yesterday yesterday. now when you add it all up we are thinking about you yesterday today and tomorrow which = all the time :) William

The scary thing is….. I understand completely what you mean 😆

bernie weishapl
            Participant

Well a update. Eyes are getting better by the day. Today I am actually am reading and typing on my computer without glasses. I know to some it may be nothing but I have been able to work on a computer let alone read on one for years. I am going to go to the shop today to piddle around and see what I can see on a clock I have running on the bench. Just curious at how well I can see things on this clock. :mrgreen: My little garden tiller had bit the dust. It was 15 yrs old so got my money out of it. Drove 36 miles to Colby yesterday without glasses and to pickup a new small tiller at Sears. No glasses and I could read road signs down the road. Like I said little things but I am amazed at what they can do.

mahlon
              Participant

Great news Bernie, I ware glasses an apparently can see too well, because wife keeps telling where to go. :( :? 😯 Mahlon

bernie weishapl
                Participant

It doesn’t make any difference if I have glasses or not Mahlon mine has been telling me which way and where to go for 46 yrs. 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.