Home Forums General Discussion Forum Download the Videos Failure

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bob Tascione

Hi Kenton,
      We can try to find the problem through process of elimination.
      First try turning off the anti-virus if you haven’t already.
      Vista can have problems at times but first I’d like to address Firefox file download setting issues if that’s alright with you.
      Let me ask first though…do you happen to have Internet Explorer installed as well as Firefox? If so please try downloading with explorer. If not then the following link has some good suggestions to try.

The first one “Clear download history” is VERY important as your first failed download has been cached and will possibly result in future password failure.

Here’s the link:
      http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Unable%20to%20download%20or%20save%20files

There are a few easy things in the list that you can try so I suggest trying those first. You may need to clear the download history if you have a failed download attempt.

I’ll be here most of the night and will check on other problems that may be causing the failure so please let me know how things turn out. I’m trying to put together a download trouble shooting list so all feedback (especially if something works!) is important. We can go from there if you’re still having download issues.

Thanks Kenton,

Bob

ihsfab
      Participant

Bob I have gotten the files to download on windows internet explorer but not with firefox.

Bob Tascione

Thanks for the follow up Kenton.
          Glad to hear you can download them now.
          I would sure like to figure out why Firefox rejects the downloads. I’ll check around for more info on it. If anyone has any ideas or has already solved the Firefox dilema please let us know! This is the third report I’ve had from Firefox users so it would be great to have a fix to pass along to other Firefox users.

Thanks again Kenton and Enjoy!
          Bob

nik.cable
          Participant

Hi. I’m really looking forward to learning from the UltraCourse. I’ve looked at some of it and was wanting to make copies of the videos so I could watch them away from my computer. I managed to get all the clock course downloaded except #2. Something interrupted the process and corrupted the file somehow because it won’t play back on my computer (when I tested to make sure they downloaded correctly.) All the other ones play back just fine. But, since I used up my download on #2, i can’t try again. :? Is there a way you can help me out?

Bob Tascione

Hi Nik.Cable and welcome to the forum and course!
              It sounds like the connection dropped out and as you said may have corrupted the file. This sometimes happens as they are pretty large files.
              I’ve just cleared you for unlimited downloads so go ahead and try number two and any others you need as many times as you wish.
              Sorry for the problem Nik.Cable,
              I’ll try downloading it right now too to see how it looks.
              Please let me know if you still have a problem with it.
              Bob

nik.cable
              Participant

Thanks so much! I’ll let you know if i have any more problems. My Dad works on Clocks and i’m wanting to start helping out. I think these videos and your course will help cut down a lot on training time, which is great because he has to actually run his business. 🙄 So, thanks a lot. I really think this course is going to be a great training tool for me. The videos and animations are really helping the whole process seem approachable and not overwhelming. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.