Home Forums General Discussion Forum WOW or Where’s Our William??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chris mabbott
    Participant

I’m sure we all know that our very own brave sir William is creating a new marvel that will be known as heaven on earth, only to be rivaled by Rolex’ workshop, but we haven’t heard a peep or seen any photos of the progress, I for one am a little disappointed with our new Mod as I had hoped for a running photographic progress report in thread form. :?

I just hope that he hasn’t used all of his energy and become so enthralled that he’s forgotten about us less fortunate mortals out here in poverty land 😆
      C’mon William, lets have an update buddyyyyy 😆

bernie weishapl
      Participant

I was wondering the same thing Chris. I talked with him a few days ago and haven’t heard or seen him on here since. Hope things are ok and he is just busy.

willofiam

Have no fear Chris, I have been busy with the shop remodel and no time to stop with photo essays, trust me though…..I have been keeping an eye on things……. especially you my friend :shock:…… I thought I would show how I build the benches when I get to them (if I survive long enough), they will be very sturdy yet very economical.
          Thanks guys for thinking of me.
          William

chris mabbott
          Participant

We’re happy to see that you’re surviving sir William, but a word of caution, try not to work yourself to a frazzle, which will obviously be a grand excuse for a long sabbatical 😆

I for one am anxiously waiting to see your new project, sounds like it will be worth all the work at the end…Don’t eat your pudding though, before your meat :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.