Home Forums General Discussion Forum William in Action

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant

If you would like to see William in action click on this link – http://www.tascione.com/source.htm :D

randy
      Participant

Oh no…he’s now a movie star..what are we going to do with him now ??????
        Nice job William,….and what a great shop and business you’ve created.
        My hat’s off to you….
        All the best

Randy

chris mabbott
        Participant

What a great setup William, your shop is what I aspire to have, one day, in the distant future 😆

It’s nice, and inspirational to see what you have accomplished in such a short time and the knowledge that you have earned.

I told you I would be nice 😆

tmac1956
          Participant

William:

A really professional shop – and video testimonial for yourself as-well-as Bob. I am speechless!

Superb job!!!!
            Tom

tmac1956
            Participant

William:

How did you get the microscope focal point close enough to the lathe to be usefull? It looks like I would have to get mine to with 2.5″ which would foul my QC tool rest. Are you comming into the front of the lathe?

That’s a nice setup.

Thanks!
              Tom

willofiam

Tom, it is set at the proper height as you see it, it is about a 5″ focal point. exactly as you say is why I invested in these 2 microscopes as they give the room needed. I do have a amscope that I had initially used over the watchmakers lathe, I use that now for other applications. I havent had the time to try it yet but I was thinking about using mirrors in the background and sides to get views from other angles, not sure if it will work or not? William

tmac1956
                Participant

William:

I have an AmScope too. That;s kind of what I was thinking – that I needed something with a longer focal point. So, two questions…

1) What type of microscope are you using for the lathe?

2) What type of articulating arm that you are using?

Thanks!
                  Tom

willofiam

Tom, take a look at page 2 very bottom of my shop, shows 2 of the microscopes I use over the lathe, William

Bob Tascione

Thanks again for sending me that video William! You did a beautiful job on it. I think visitors to the site will enjoy your shop tour and will like hearing that tools and machines can be purchased at reasonable prices if they search around a bit and get creative like you’ve done. Really cool video!
                      Gracias again!
                      Bob

bernie weishapl
                      Participant

Great video and shop tour William. Really nicely setup.

mahlon
                        Participant

William you are an inspiration to us all. I am truly impressed. Weren’t you in Dances With Wolves! :D Mahlon

willofiam

Hey Mahlon, dances with wolves is my all time favorite movie, neat time you chat with Kevin Costner put a plug in for me. William

gerene
                            Participant

Really nice shop you have William. Nice video and testimony too.

Jan

michael weaver
                              Participant

Very good job on the video. Now I’m going to show my wife so I can justify my watch tool spending sprees!

tmac1956
                                Participant

@willofiam wrote:

Tom, take a look at page 2 very bottom of my shop, shows 2 of the microscopes I use over the lathe, William

Willaim:

What is the brand of the microscope you are using? I’m looking to use the same setup as you.

Thanks!
                                  Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.