Home Forums General Discussion Forum Where can I buy replacement crutch for Hermle

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #49733

      I am a hobbyist and very new at this. I am wondering if I can purchase replacement crutches for Hermle grandfather clock movements. I am currently at work so I do not have the model number but am asking kind of a general question here. BTW – I am finding the courses both entertaining and helpful. Now if only this darm work software development would stop getting in the way…

      bernie weishapl

        For Hermle, Urgos, or Kieninger check with Black Forest Imports. I buy all my supplies from them and have bought several crutches from them. Timesavers or Ronells could have some also but BFI is a distributor for the above movements. The movement has a number on it such as 1050-053 or something of that sort. Call and give them that number and they can tell you if they have them at 1(714)637-4307 Tech help & Questions and 1(800)824-0900 Orders Only.

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.