Home Forums General Discussion Forum What is the very end of a watch bracelet called?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #49673

      I’m needing to find a replacement piece for a Seiko watch, it is the end of the bracelet that is held onto the watch with spring bars, I just need the name (and possibly a place to find one) of the piece that blends the band together with the watch so there is not a gap between the lugs and the watch case, I cant find anything on the web about it, thanks

      Bob Tascione

        I think they are just called ‘end piece’ or ‘end link’. Not absolutely sure which if either is correct terminology though.
        Might check with watchbands.com. You’ll most likely need to give them the case number. You’ll find two sets of 4 numbers and letters “xxxx xxxx” on the back of your Seiko. With those numbers you might be able to locate a band and hopefully just the end piece.


          yea bob thank you, it is called ” END PEICE” on esslinger.com and a few other sites, so I suppose that’s the correct term.

        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.