Home Forums General Discussion Forum ???What are they called???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ewinrow
    Participant

:? Hello to all, Can anyone on here tell me what they call the brass rings that are placed in the holes on a clock face where the key goes into? I’m going crazy trying to locate them without knowing the proper name.

P.S. Hey Bernie; moving dead slow on the grandmother project. Fine with it for right now, got a couple of paying jobs I’m currently working on :| . As soon as I get straight with these movements, I’ll have more funds to invest in my other endeavor 8-) . will post all I do and ask more questions as I move on with it. Thanks again, Ed.

willofiam

Dial grommets

ewinrow
        Participant

:mrgreen: See Will, that’s why you guy’s are here. To make sure cherries like me don’t muk-up. ;) 8-) Thanks, Ed.

ewinrow
          Participant

Thanks Will, got-em on the way. ;) Did you ever go to jump school? You’d been a good pole man. Straight shooter. 8-)

willofiam

No prob. I wasnt smart enough to go to jump school :D

bernie weishapl
              Participant

Don’t worry about it Ed. Just take your time and do your paying jobs. Those come first. It will happen.

Oh since I am a day late and a dollar short you need some dial grommets. 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.