Home Forums General Discussion Forum Watch repair intermediate course?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bearcwy
    Participant

I know the video’s in the watch course have been around a while, but there is mention of and intermediate course I think in video 3. I haven’t seen any mention of it on the website or anything. Is there going to be an intermediate course or even an advanced course? Inquiring minds want to know and hoping for it!

Bob Tascione

Hi Bearcwy and thanks for asking!
        I will be coming out with special targeted watch modules over this next year which will become available to members. All members will receive emails as they are launched. No plans though on an intermediate course though.
        When I mentioned future videos in watch video #3 those 3 videos were all I had out at the time. The Staffing videos were then made and a bit later followed by Stems, Sleeves and Crowns and then the Lathe (Learn To Turn Series) which applied to both watch and clock makers then of course the Clock Course. These were all sold separately until I combined them into one Online Ultra Course.

I hope what I wrote above isn’t too confusing. I’m still on my first cup of coffee and it usually takes a few before I finally wake up :D .
        Take care Amigo,
        Bob

bearcwy
        Participant

Thanks, I would love to pick your brain someday.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.