Home Forums General Discussion Forum Washers….Name? Where can I get them

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    digitaltripper
    Participant

Hello all,
      Thanks for your time and help. I need to know the name of these washers that hold the snail from coming forward. MORE IMPORTANTLY, I need to know where I might be able to purchase these in what ever sizes they come in. I have looked in all the catalogs (Timesavers, Ronell, etc.) without finding them….Right now, these washers appear to be…Unicorns…since they do not seem to exist…

Jim

[attachment=0:3jewcwu4]20180817_145427 (Small) washers.jpg[/attachment:3jewcwu4]
      [attachment=1:3jewcwu4]20180817_144101 (Small) Washer arrow.jpg[/attachment:3jewcwu4]

willofiam

Good question…I have not had to find those….looked everywhere but cannot find them either. Would a old movement be a donor for you?

digitaltripper
        Participant

Thanks William and yes a movement can be a doner as that is where the black washer came from. I was hoping to find out what these are called as well as where I can get them….Might be a question for someone at Hermle….??

Thanks

jim1228
          Participant

Hey Jim,
            Those washers don’t have a name according to Hermle parts however, call Hermle North America 1-434-946-7751 they are located in Amherst VA. Tell them what you need and they should be able to help.
            Best of luck,
            Jim

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.