Home Forums General Discussion Forum Vintage new old stock Watch parts.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant

For you watch lovers, this link was posted on the BHI forum today, I had a quick look and the guy has some hard to find parts. I am in no way receiving any payment or giving any endorsement, just thought it might be helpful.
      http://www.obsoletewatchandclockparts.com/index.htm

Bob Tascione

Really good source!
        I’ve bookmarked it.
        Thanks for posting this Arutha.
        Bob

arutha
        Participant

My pleasure, maybe it could be worth doing some sort of sticky for good suppliers and websites so it dont get lost? Just an idea.

Bob Tascione

Good idea Arutha,
            I’ll look into it tonight. Might be able to set up a new catagory or forum for it.
            Bob

Bob Tascione

Hi Arutha,
              I set up a new forum yesterday for parts and tool suppliers rather than making this post sticky. This way it will never get “bumped” in a future battle for prime forum real estate! It’s an important enough subject to warrant it’s own forum. Anyone who has a good reference can now post it up there under their own topic and people will be able to ask questions or comment on their experiences with a particular service. The new forums can be accessed by clicking on the “Board index” link at the top of this page or when first entering the forum.
              This referral is a great one to put up there.
              Thanks for the idea Arutha!
              Bob

arutha
              Participant

Nice work Bob, have copied it over to the new board. This should be great as if everyone else is like me it will help to cut down on time finding elusive parts and even tools. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.