Home Forums General Discussion Forum tool prices up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    watchthebear
    Participant

Hello all, I got the “tools” section of the lessons from Mr. Tascione; it appears the prices have gone up, probably in step w/ the increase in the general price level. So, my question is: can the bare bones tool kit be put together for $150? It is not really a question of the expenditure, rather it is a case of not knowing how far i will go w/ this, plus not wanting to duplicate purchases if i go to the next level……….stay well and good luck to all…………….b

oldmantime
      Participant

Hello B,
        I’m not able to find this price list in Bobs online lessons. Can you please direct me to it?
        thanks, Peter

Bob Tascione

Hi B and Peter,
          Peter, I think B is referring to the automated newsletter emails that go out via email. They aren’t part of the course and some may need updating. There are quite a few under different catagories and I may have missed updating them all. I’ll check to see what you signed up under and will take a look at those prices. You’re right though, whatever the price it’s been a while since I’ve updated any of them so I’m sure the prices are up higher now. Many of those cheaper tools were for entry level tinkering to get started learning and not for doing professional work.
          I’ll check it out a little later this evening B and will try to post later tonight.

Bob

Bob Tascione

Hi b,
            Checked out the free newsletters that you signed up under. I updated those prices roughly a year ago. The prices at Ofrei have gone up but not too much. If you check the tools at Amazon you’ll find the prices to be lower than Ofrei but still a little above the prices in the newsletters. I didn’t check them all but would think that $150 should work. May need to shop different screwdrivers as prices on these change often and I didn’t check around for them tonight.
            Bob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.