Home Forums General Discussion Forum To all Members – Forum and Course Server Issue SOLVED

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bob Tascione

Hello everyone,
      Having intermittent server connection issues today. I’m working with Earthlink to get it straightened out and hope that all will be back to normal soon. If you notice that video connections keep dropping out this is the reason. Also affecting the forum when trying to navigate or post. Download server is doing well though so downloading of video from the download section is working fine.
      Thanks to all for hanging in there with me.
      I’ll post again up here as soon as I hear back from them.
      Bob

arutha
      Participant

I did wonder if something was up and thought it might be my computer. Good luck in getting it sorted and thanks for letting us know.

Bob Tascione

Thanks Paul!
          Because of your post I was able to pass along to Earthlink that the problem was also occurring in the UK. Also received the heads up from Jim in Hawaii and a course member from Australia so appears that the problem was global.
          Looks like things are working well now but…haven’t received the ‘All Clear’ from Earthlink yet. When I hear that from them I’ll post it up here.

Thanks All for having been so patient!!!

Enjoy!
          Bob

arutha
          Participant

Seems to be ok again this end, will let you know and will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

arutha
            Participant

No problems last night or this morning :)

Bob Tascione

All’s Well now!!
                Got a confirmation email from Earthlink last night that they’ve solved the problem.
                Hopefully this gremlin never comes back!
                Thanks Paul and all for hanging in there.

and of course Enjoy!,
                Bob

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.