Home Forums General Discussion Forum To All Members -Course Access Issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bob Tascione

Having problems with main web site access from some areas today. If anyone has trouble getting to the main page at tascione.com or logging into the course once there then it can also be accessed from another website http://schooloftime.com using your same user info.
      It’s touch and go trying to solve the problem so might want to write this URL down…just in case.

Thanks all,
      Bob

kennyheacock
      Participant

Bob, I had to type in my user name and password. Don’t normally have to do that as the site remembers it. Other than that every thing seemed OK.

arutha
        Participant

All working fine from this side of the pond :)

Bob Tascione

Thanks guys,
            I appreciate the reports. We’re getting there but still having problems in a few areas.
            Will keep you posted on progress.

Adios for now,
            Bob

jim1228
            Participant

Hey Bob,
              No problems out here on the rock.

Jim

Bob Tascione

Thanks Jim and all.
                Looks like we’re back now. If anyone still has a problem accessing the main website you may need to clear your browser history cache as it is most likely bringing up the cached copy from the last time you were there.
                The course was accessible during the site downtime since I have it backed up on two different URLs on different servers. You can always log in at http://SchoolOfTime.com if not accessible from tascione.com.
                Thanks again everyone!
                Bob

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.