Home Forums General Discussion Forum “The Bestfit” Guage

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #48073

      I was going through some of the misc tools obtained at the NW Regional NAWCC meet and came across a guage with the name “The Bestfit”. There are holes of varying sizes along each side 40 to 125 on one side and 85 to 240 on the other. In the center is a diagonal slot marked Ligne with graduations of 2 to 19. See photos. Is it a Ligne gauge? Anyone know how is it used?


      Bob Tascione

        Hi Steve,
        That would be a hand guage.
        The holes on the right side would be for hour hand diameters and the smaller holes on the left for minute hands. The diameters would be measured in mm.
        The long slot is for measuring the length in Lignes.
        Hope this helps!
        Have fun with your new goodies,


          Interesting! I’d never have guessed it was a hand gauge.


        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.