• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chris mabbott
    Participant

Hey ya’ll, heres a TGIF tune to start the Friday the 13th lucky weekend…. Please feel free to post your favorite tune right here :D
      TGIFT CLICK ME

stevefitzwater
      Participant

I went deep in the stack of vinyl and found a blast from the great white north JUST for Chris, so here it is

LoverBoy, working for the weekend!

a bit of eh gossip before the song starts… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL8G5pBZ5CI

actually had a few beers with these guys back before they made it big

chris mabbott
        Participant

😆 Good one Steve thanks, yeah, they’re fellow Canucks, saw them in a tavern in Edmonton back before the day, ya know, one of those places with sawdust on the floor and 8 pool tables 8-)

stevefitzwater
          Participant

Yeah, I have a university just north of me (9 miles), some guy built a building for live concerts, and was bringing in a lot of new acts, Loverboy, Joan Jett and the Black Hearts, and a few others that never made it big. it was kind of a stadium build, but I was there early I knew one of the managers and was there… well to get lucky and enjoy a cold one, they sat down after warming up and we chatted. Saw them a few years later after they had a few hits, this time in a huge arena…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.