Home Forums General Discussion Forum Terminology

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #50060

      In the Official Guide to Watches I have often come across the term “Under Sprung”. It is not listed under the Terminology section. Could someone tell me what this term means?

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.