Home Forums General Discussion Forum Steffen Pahlow’s Books

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    david pierce
    Participant

I ordered the CASEMAKING and TOURBILLION books from Steffen Pahlow. Trying to get the money to him was an ordeal that took over a week to accomplish. I first tried by sending it from my bank to his bank last week; bad idea! By the time Steffen received the money so many middlemen extracted (stole) their fees there wasn’t enough left over to pay for the book. What finally did work, at his insistence, was to send the money through WESTERN UNION. That seems to have worked. I will know when he sends me an email confirming that he received the payment.

The process with WESTERN UNION turned out to be very simple. I went over to our nearest supermarket (Kroger) where they had a money service center. I filled out a simple form, paid a comparatively reasonable fee ($17.00) and they sent the money to Germany. They gave me a tracking number that I emailed to him so he can go over to the Western Union office in his area and pick up the money. In contrast, the bank fees that were extracted in the first go around amounted to 1/3 of what I was initially charged.

If there is anybody out there who want’s to order these books I would recommend using Western Union.
      david

tmac1956
      Participant

david:

Will you post the information needed to purchase from him?

Thanks!
        Tom

david pierce
        Participant

Tom,
          If you type in STEFFEN PAHLOW on the search bar it will go to his internet page. He has all of the necessary purchase and contact information listed there.
          david

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.