Starter Shop “ACHiPo”

Home Forums Member Shop Pics. Starter Shop “ACHiPo”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    achipo
    Participant
    • Topics Started: 4
    • Total Posts: 53

Here’s my “shop”. One of the great things about this hobby is how little space it takes up. I’ve since added a lathe, Watchmaster cleaning machine, and a few other odds and ends, but it still fits nicely in the spare room.

willofiam
    • Topics Started: 75
    • Total Posts: 1437

Hey ACHiPo , very nice set up ;) , is that the Bergeon automatic oiler stand I see?? cant wait to see the lathe..looks like your set to go and now that you have caught the disease pretty soon you will be adding a addition to your place for all the future tooling and things, haha :D Have fun, William

achipo
    Participant

William,
    Thanks. I have one of the Bergeon auto oilers that I got with a bunch of eBay stuff, but it needs cleaning and I’m not terribly sure how to use it, so I stick with my manual set.

The lathe is pretty sweet. It is a full Leinen-Boley Reform kit, with collets, saw, jacot, drilling attachment, and a bunch more stuff I haven’t figured out yet. I got a great deal largely because it was missing a tail stock, but I located one thanks to Keith WIlliamson of Watch Tools Online, so now I’ve got a fully functioning kit.

Evan

arutha
    Participant
    • Topics Started: 85
    • Total Posts: 1536

Hi Evan, a fantastic start!
    Just be wary of the tool buying bug, I think just about everyone on the forum has it now :)
    Paul.

Bob Tascione
    • Topics Started: 38
    • Total Posts: 1559

Perfect…I love it!!
    Very good location too. That window light will serve you well.
    Thanks for putting it up here Evan,

Bob

achipo
    Participant

@Arutha wrote:

Hi Evan, a fantastic start!
    Just be wary of the tool buying bug, I think just about everyone on the forum has it now :)
    Paul.

Paul,
    Way too late for that! The tools are still expensive, but they sure take up a lot less room!

Evan

arutha
    Participant

When the “disease” gets very bad you will find yourself buying tools on e-bay that you dont need but “they might come in handy one day”
    😯

achipo
    Participant

@Arutha wrote:

When the “disease” gets very bad you will find yourself buying tools on e-bay that you dont need but “they might come in handy one day”
    😯

Been there, done that, got the feedback! :mrgreen:

arutha
    Participant

Welcome to the club then 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
achipoStarter Shop “ACHiPo”