Home Forums General Discussion Forum Staff and banking screw needed for a Hamden McKinley 16S

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    czechmauseritis
    Participant

Newbie here so thanks for providing the forum and I look forward to learning!

I’ve seen a couple options for the staff

3720 and 2720 have popped up. Wondering which is correct…

Also is there a place to get the proper size banking screw?

Thanks!

Bob Tascione

Welcome to the forum Czechmauseritis!
        I moved your post from the other forum to the General forum where you’ll get more views. The forum you posted in is more for listing known resources for parts or tools so your post was more or less not getting much attention. In fact I just noticed it this morning! :)
        I’m not sure where you would find a banking screw for your Hampden. I would imagine that they are probably interchangeable with other Hampden 16 size models though so might be able to find someone who sells parts from movements they have on hand.
        As for the staff I believe that the 16s bridge movements use 3720 staff with 13 size pivot. If your staff has one good pivot on it then you can check the dia. of it. If not then measuring the jewel hole size will do the trick. The other option is for a 12 size pivot but looks like that’s for the short staff.

Hope this helps a bit,
        Take care for now,
        Bob

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.