Home Forums General Discussion Forum sleeve adjustment

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #47974

      Hi Bob, Silly Question #2, could you please tell me the name or type of tool you use when adjusting the sleeve with the crown off, and do you push the stem in the sleeve from top or the bottom, thanks Les 😳

      Bob Tascione

        Hi Les,
        That’s actually a good question!
        It’s called a sleeve wrench. I don’t know any place that you can purchase them new but I know that http://www.dashto.com and other used watch tool suppliers have them quite often. I push the stem in from the pendant (top).

        Have fun!!


      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.