Home Forums General Discussion Forum Sincere Lathes – Full Information

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mcbeech
    Participant

Hi folks,

I’ve been looking at the Sincere Lathe for a while and found it a bit of a challenge to get my head around all the various options and exactly what was included in what. As a consequence, I’ve gathered it all together after a bit of conversation with the (very helpful) guys in China, and you can see all their lathe packages and offerings here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KrecGQottolvEDoKqHl0JARjpRzp2g9hBXnsJXx-1c/edit?usp=sharing

In some cases I changed their descriptions from since the ebay description really didn’t help. There are links in the spreadsheet to all the items directly on ebay. Obviously it’s a snapshot in time, so I guess it will change as time goes on.

Hope it helps you as much as it helped me.

chris mabbott
      Participant

Thanks for the info. Did you eventually decide on a package for yourself after all the confusing hunting?

I haven’t used a sincere, but as always, there are many varied opinions about them.
        If you do get one, and you have the inclination to post a review here, I’m sure it will be equally helpful to others who are in the same…. Which lathe to buy predicament..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.