Home Forums General Discussion Forum questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bobpat
    Participant

Sorry. I guess I’m asking too many questions. I’ll figure it out. Bob’s course is excellent on watches, I just thought it would help to ask.. I am new to the forums and I guess I thought that is what we did here..I saw all these other questions so I thought I would give it a try.I can go back to the videos :)

willofiam

bobpat,Whats your question? if it is whether your asking too many questions I may have to question that :D If your trying to learn something new, well then, ASK QUESTIONS, that is how we all learn, ask away and dont be shy. May take a bit of time in getting an answer but the guys and gals on this forum are pretty good at making sure some kind of a answer is given, and soon you too will be helping others in return or possibly even now, Did I read it right that you have 10 years of clock repair under your belt? Has that been for your own collection or do you also repair for others? See, I am asking alot of questions, but I dont care because I have alot to learn 🙄 … If anything have some fun with it and remember that asking a question can also be helping others in many different ways……William

bernie weishapl
        Participant

That is what we do here. So ask away. The only way you are going to learn is to ask. When you ask I can say without a doubt someone else probably has that same question.

arutha
          Participant

We all did the same in the beggining and sometimes we still do, don’t be affraid, ask away :)
            Paul.

peggy332014
            Participant

😆 😆 😆

I’ve only just begun asking questions! So far, the guys haven’t started throwing rocks at me yet! 😆 😆 😆 :D 🙄

tmac1956
              Participant

bobcat:

All one need do is a search on my name to find out how many dumb questions can be asked – and – how patient everyone is in this forum. I have yet to see anything but respectful and thoughtful answers here. So, all I can say is… that’s been my experience and I would wager to say it is the experience of everyone here since I’ve been a member. Now if you want to see to converse, join NAWCC and ask a newbie question or simply state your opinion on the simplest of things (like the type of movement holder you prefer). ;)

Don’t feel bad about asking questions here my friend. :)

Thanks!
                Tom

peggy332014
                Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.