Home Forums General Discussion Forum putting pic. with name

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mahlon
    Participant

Can anyone explain how to put pic. with name when posting?

chris mabbott
      Participant

Do you mean put a title under the photo? i.e. “This is my new watch” if I understand correctly.

When you make a post, choose manage attachments, it then gives you a comment field in which to type a title. I think this is what you’re looking for..

Chris

mahlon
        Participant

Thanks Chris, but I was asking about putting a pic. with name, where it shows who posted.

arutha
          Participant

Hi Mahlon,
            You want to know how to put your profile picture up! I only just understood from reading one of your earlier posts, sorry I can be a bit slow!
            If you look at the top of the page on the left you will see in non bold writing “User Control Panel” – Click on that, you will then get 5 tabs appear, click on the one that says “Profile” – then go down to “Edit Avatar” – this will allow you to upload your picture which will then appear with your name. The picture should be quite small, I think it took me a few goes to get it right :(
            Paul.

willofiam

And by the look of your picture Paul, I still dont think you got it right :D , William

mahlon
              Participant

Thanks Paul I figured it out( my wife did it for me) ;) Mahlon

arutha
                Participant

@willofiam wrote:

And by the look of your picture Paul, I still dont think you got it right :D , William

Thanks William, funnily enough I am not happy with that picture as I am hardly ever clean shaven for one thing. I will get around to changing it just for you soon :)

chris mabbott
                  Participant

Now I’ve got it ;)

Paul, I think it’s an unwritten law that forum mods have to be clean shaven at all times, not sure if that means the whole head, I’ll check for you 😆

Chris

mahlon
                    Participant

Bald is beautiful. The only problem is, when you lose the hair on your head it seems grow faster every where else. When I mention my hair being in my eyes, it means my eyebrows need to be trimming. Mahlon

arutha
                      Participant

Chris, I dont want to be a moderator anymore if I have to shave every day, I hate shaving :(

Enjoy my new profile picture, it wont be there for long :)

willofiam

Paul, are you O.K????. you make me laugh 😆 your the best, and you have inspired me to a new level, William

arutha
                          Participant

That is your best profile pic yet William, it has cheered me right up :)
                            I am ok my friend, will speak to you soon.

gerene
                            Participant

scary picture Paul ;)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.