Home Forums General Discussion Forum Problem Downloading Watch 3 Course

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tedroy
    Participant

Hi;

Not sure where the problem lies. I’m trying to download the Watch_3_mp4. I have tried several times and I only get 33,627 KB downloaded and my download manager states download complete. File should be 794 mb not 33K. Also it will not play. Does anyone have an idea what I’m doing wrong? It work for watch 1 and 2.

Ted

oldtimers
      Participant

Hello Ted,
        I am downloading watch #3 video now to test it. So far it is doing fine at about 440 mb. I use download software that prevents timeout issues. There is a FAQ link on the download page where Bob covers things that can cause what you are describing and ways to fix it. The link is http://www.tascione.com/members/course/download_FAQs.html
        I will post up here in a little while if the download fails.
        John

tedroy
        Participant

Thank you. I was remiss in not replying. I did finally get it ti download. Thank you for the help.

Ted

watchfixer
          Participant

I downloaded all videos yesterday, and I can verify that they all work. I didn’t have a bit of trouble, but then again I have a 50 meg connection, so things download blazing fast. I just checked watch 3 video, and it works just fine!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.