Home Forums General Discussion Forum Problem Downloading videos..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tazio722
    Participant

Hello there
      I have a very slow internet connection so need to download the online videos , however when i accessed the downloads page i found my login did not work , i know i have used the correct username and password , any ideas ??

Bob Tascione

Hi Tazio,
        I just went in and tried downloading using your unique user info and it’s downloading a video onto my desktop right now, so it’s working well up on the server. Can you give me some details on the problem that you’re having. It shouldn’t be asking for a user name and password until you right click and choose to save the file. A box should then pop up asking for your user info. If the box is coming up but not accepting your user info then you might need to clear your browser cache temp files and history. Your browser may be remembering user info that you used for a previous log in.
        It’s definitely working for me though.
        Bob

ps some people have problems with downloads when using Internet Explorer. When they switch to another browser such as Mozilla FireFox things usually go well. I don’t know what browser you’re using but thought I would add this to the post.

pss , if it’s not accepting your user info. then copy and paste the info into the form fields to see if that does the trick.

tazio722
        Participant

Thankyou Bob !
          What is happening is i log into the site as usual infact i am logged in all the time , i can access the online videos no problem !! . but if i click onto the downloaods section i get onto the page ok and then select the first watch repair video ” which i assume is the same as the online version ” as soon as i click on it a box appears asking for my name and password , which seems odd bearing in mind i am logged in anyway ! anyway i put my username in and my password but it refuses it ? ….

Bob Tascione

Awhaaaa! I think we just nailed down the problem. :)
            Are you using your ‘Unique User password and user name’? Not the user name and password that you use to log into your course but the user name and password that you will find on the download page when you go to the download section of the ULTRA ONLINE COURSE (not the clock course). You’ll see the user name and password in ‘Blue’ about half way down the page.

Bob

tazio722
            Participant

Ah Bob yes looks like you have cracked it , i did not see that !
              thanks James

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.