Home Forums General Discussion Forum Post disappears when submitted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bob Tascione

Hi All,
      I’ve heard from a few members recently who are pulling their hair out over having their posts vanish when they hit the submit button. This can be Frustrating I know cuz it happened to me many times. A couple of things I do now is:
      1. copy the post before submitting. If lost it can be pasted right back in and re-submitted.
      If you forget to do that (I forget most of the time) then:
      2. Hit the back button and Press ‘Ctrl + Z’ (Windows).

Thought I would post this just in case we have a bunch of prematurely balding members. I don’t want to be blamed for accelerating the process :D

Adios for now and of course Enjoy!
      Bob

arutha
      Participant

I had this happen once or twice when I first started on the forum and always after a big post, I learnt my lesson and do exactly as you have said and copy before I post.

willofiam

Yes Bob it seems like sometimes it loads up a little different when hitting the submit button, I am a slow learner but after retyping things over and over I am starting to remember to copy first, William

kennyheacock
          Participant

Thanks for the heads up Bob but its too late. I can’t pull out hair that isn’t there can I? Its not your fault or working on clocks fault either. I had wavy hair in my twenties but sadly, it was waving goodbye!

Kenny H

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.