• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    les458
    Participant

Hi Bob, dont know why but unable to put photos on now ???? 😮 Les

Bob Tascione

Hi Les,
        I just changed a few settings in the admin panel. Can you try uploading again to see if I got it right?

Thanks!

les458
        Participant

I agree its very quiet here, lets see if we can liven things up a bit, as I said in my last post I picked up a napoleon hat chiming clock to work on, it’s a 3X The chimes where great, but the clock refused to go, after examining it I found what I think is the problem, but I would like someone to verify it for me, I believe the pallet is homemade its made from steel, and I don’t think the clock has ever run with it, as the escape wheel does not have that much wear
          But I would still like your opinion, pics posted so come on chaps lets hear from you, Best Regards Les

.[/quote]It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

This is what I get now, I keep photos in a folder on the desk top ( size 640 p

Bob Tascione

Test

Bob Tascione

Hi Les,
              I changed a couple more things and put an oversized image up to see if it could handle it. Looks ok.
              There is a limit on file size of 2mb but you should have been ok there.
              Can you try again?

Thanks,
              Bob

les458
              Participant

test, Hi Bob I expanded the pixel range to 1000, It brings it in but very large not really suitable for email the ideal size is 640 give you a clear photo and less download time,
                What photo program are you using, Les

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.