Home Forums General Discussion Forum Operating Instructions L&R Master Watch cleaning Machine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Recently I bought a nicely restored L & R Master Watch Cleaning then starting looking around for the original instructions from L & R. For most older equipment there are various internet companies that have literature but that wasn’t the case for the L & R Master. Reading other posts here and at the NAWCC site it became obvious too that L & R, while still in business making cleaning equipment, has moved on to ultrasonic equipment and has nothing to offer in the way of customer support for our old machines. Then I stumbled on a post on the NAWCC site where someone did have an old direction sheet and they took JPEG photos of each sheet and put them in a post. After a bit of work I was able to get copies of the JPEGS enlarged enough and oriented correctly to get a minimally legible print of them. Today I sat down and re-created the direction sheet first in MS Word then converted the final version to and Acrobat PDF file which is very legible, looks like new, and is faithful to the original document right down to page content, sentence breaks bad grammar and punctuation just as it was originally printed and included with the watch machines.

Here then is the final product which is neat and legible and anyone who has one of these great old watch cleaning machine can get a copy of the original operating instructions.

Thanks.

Dave

wingman
      Participant

Thanks this is great. I have just recently purchased an older L&R cleaning machine and this should be very helpful.

Bob Tascione

Thanks for putting this up here Dave!
          (Dave had sent me the original pdf he acquired and his re-worked one…ENORMOUS improvement!)
          I have two beat up machines that need refurbishing. This pdf will help a lot us.
          Bob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.