Home Forums General Discussion Forum Omega Constellation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hank7421
    Participant

Here is a question for those of you who repair wrist watches. A friend gave me an Omega Constellation w.w. to have the battery replaced. When I opened up the back, the battery and a gold colored piece fell out. I assume the gold colored piece is a battery strap, but since it fell out before I could see where it attached, I have no idea how to put it back in. If any of you have come across this watch and know how it goes back in, please let me know. A picture would really be great. I am putting a picture of the back of the watch below. I placed the gold colored piece in the watch back along with a battery right next to the watch.

Bob Tascione
        hank7421
        Participant

Thanks Bob, the picture shows how the bottom section goes in. Now all I have to do is somehow get a picture of how the top part attaches. See what the top part is shaped like in the picture below.

Bob Tascione

Hi Hank,
            From your pic it looks like you can move the battery clip forward and insert the T-end into the slot directly in front of it. You would then slide the other end (with the arrow) under a ledge to lock it in place. Best to put a battery in place when doing it though. It will fill up the empty space and allow the clip to be held in place.

Good luck!
            Bob

hank7421
            Participant

Thanks Bob, I’ll give it a try.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.