Home Forums General Discussion Forum new member

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    daryn
    Participant

Hello all , new to this forum but not new to clocks. Paul has brow-beaten me into joining as he thought I might be able to help with advice etc.
      Warm regards’
      Daryn

arutha
      Participant

Just to let you guys know, Daryn is the guy that teaches me. He has worked on most of the top quality British clocks while doing his apprenticeship with the Worshipful Company of Clockmakers. This guy really knows his stuff and I admire his knowledge and skill as much as Bob Tasciones.
        Paul :)

chris mabbott
        Participant

Hey Daryn,

Welcome to the forum, although you’re not a newbie as Paul has been gushing about your talents SOO much for a long time, that your reputation precedes you :)

He didn’t tell us that he’d be stepping down and that you would be taking over from him though… Paul, don’t go 😆

bernie weishapl
          Participant

Daryn welcome to the forum. Glad to have ya join us.

willofiam

Hey Daryn, welcome, I have been wanting to meet you for some time, I have heard many wonderful things about you, your gifts and expertise, most importantly how you have motivated and kept Paul, my good friend, safe and sound ;)… thank you… He is blessed to have you near and has told me so many a time. William

Bob Tascione

A HUGE WELCOME to you Daryn!
                Paul has mentioned so many of your ideas and techniques during Skype conversations we have together and I can only say your brilliance shines through everytime. He’s probably already told you that my wife and I plan to head over to the UK soon and that you’re number one on my list of people to meet and hang out with. Well..I suppose Paul is actually no.1 but you’re a close second :D . Anyway…the forum will be a better place for all of us having you on board!
                Thanks for joining Daryn and a BIG thank you to Paul for keeping on you until you finally accepted defeat! Paul’s a pretty patient and persistent guy huh?

Adios for now,
                Bob

daryn
                Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps
                  Please bear with me whilst I try and get used to this forum thing. It’s all new to me !
                  Daryn

Bob Tascione

Hey no worries Daryn.
                    I don’t think any of us will ever get the hang of this forum. William won’t let that happen. Just when you think you have things nailed down he will do something like this to you http://clockrepairtips.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1053#p7179 :D
                    I think William feels that getting comfortable leads to complacency which is counter productive to learning and moving forward. It’s his way of injecting some adrenaline back into us. It does seem to work though! :)

Bob

ewinrow
                    Participant

Welcome to the form Daryn, I’m one to always be asking the questions as I am no where near most of these guy’s here. But I have learned a lot from the course and from the help and advice of these guy’s. Glad to know more knowledge has come aboard and hope I will be able to pick your brain every once in awhile. Good day, Ed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.