Home Forums General Discussion Forum New ebay store

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    blondfellow
    Participant

Hi every one. If you are looking for wrist watch parts I have opened a new eBay store selling watch parts. I have a lot of omega parts going on at the moment as well as some Tissot parts. The address is Doctor Watch N Clock. Have a look to see if there is anything you like. If you are looking for a part message me with the details and I might be able to accommodate you. I have access to a huge supply of parts from a couple of jewellers. Also if you would like to put something on my site to sell I sure we could do that as well.

oldmantime
      Participant

Hello Blondfellow,
        I tried to go to your ebay store but not able to find it using Doctor Watch N Clock. I’m not very good at searching on ebay so it is probably me just not knowing how to do it. Would you have a link that you can post here that can get me directly to your store?

Thank you
        Peter

gerene
        Participant

I could not find it either.

Jan

stevefitzwater
          Participant

had to go to ebay stores, then do a search there

here it is

http://stores.ebay.com/Doctor-Watches-N-Clocks?_rdc=1

blondfellow
            Participant

Sorry To see it is hard to find. I am still populating it. It is a big job as I have lots to put on. Please if you are looking for a particular item I have a good selection of Omega 550 parts some Tissot and lots of citizen quartz. Message me and mention Tascione and I will give you a good deal.

stevefitzwater
              Participant

well if they were like me and searched for the terms you gave, Doctor Watch N Clocks, it would be hard to find, it is actually Doctor Watches N Clocks, the plural stumped the search engine..

I went to the Ebay Stores and searched Doctor Watch and it brought it up…

blondfellow
                Participant

Sorry again, gotta learn to dot my Ts cross my Is.

stevefitzwater
                  Participant

not a problem, just wanted to let you know why they were having issues… took all of 3 mins to find it,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.