Home Forums General Discussion Forum My First YouTube Video

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    maitai11
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’m happy to report that I have put together a 10 minute video after the completion of my first watch servicing!

However, full disclosure, I made this video for laymen, so I could share it with my friends and family.

I Just wanted to say that because I didn’t want to lead anybody on that it was something contributing to the furtherance of watchmaking…it really isn’t ahahaha. Here’s the link to YouTube, and MAN, was it a BEAR uploading it!!! If you need help uploading anything, just say the word, and I’ll help any of you as much as possible. Here’s the link :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOZYaFdmC2M

You don’t really see me, only my watches and bench…and clock :) You can hear me, though!!!

OK guys, take care :)

Tim :)

bernie weishapl
      Participant

Really a good video Tim. Nice setup and looks like it functions well.

maitai11
        Participant

Thanks Bernie! I appreciate you stopping by :)

Bob Tascione

Looks great Tim!
            Nice shop too. Those benches are good. Plenty of work area and tools can be set on the desk or table that it sits on which is actually a plus at times over the usual watchmaker bench…and the price is perfect! The catch on mine is a frame with a piece of simi-sagging material to catch and keep the parts from bouncing. Not sure if they still sell them this way or not since I bought mine several years ago. Probably be pretty easy to modify yours if you wanted to though.
            Thanks for posting your link,
            Bob

randy
            Participant

Way to go Tim !!!!

maitai11
              Participant

Thanks Randy, and also Bob!

It’s true, Bob – you can’t beat free, no matter how damaged it is! As you can see, I have been able to work around the little imperfections! And, you’re right, the catch I have allows bouncing – I’ll look into your solution to prevent – and, also, I may modify the front, because it’s wide open!

I appreciate your time, fellas :)

Best,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.