Home Forums General Discussion Forum Metal And Pivot Polishing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    david pierce
    Participant

The FALCON TOOL COMPANY located in Cleveland Ohio sells polishing supplies for the die and mold industries. They offer hundreds of different types, sizes and geometries of stones including Degussit and Pure Polycrystaline Ruby. They also sell diamond paste in different grits which will enable you to put a mirror finish on steel. They are on the internet and their phone number is 1-800-362-9106.
      david

tmac1956
      Participant

@david pierce wrote:

The FALCON TOOL COMPANY located in Cleveland Ohio sells polishing supplies for the die and mold industries. They offer hundreds of different types, sizes and geometries of stones including Degussit and Pure Polycrystaline Ruby. They also sell diamond paste in different grits which will enable you to put a mirror finish on steel. They are on the internet and their phone number is 1-800-362-9106.
        david

Excellent source. Thanks!

tmac1956
        Participant

@david pierce wrote:

david

David:

Just looking at their site, it appears that they don’t accept credit cards. Have you ordered from them and, if so, how did you handle the payment?

Thanks!
          tmac

david pierce
          Participant

Tmac,
            No I have not. When I was in that business I bought the polishing supplies from a company called GESSWIN. Give them a call and find out their payment arrangements. Let the rest of us know when you find out.
            david

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.