Home Forums General Discussion Forum Merry Christmas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant

To all the forum members, I hope you all have a great Christmas and a very happy new year. Thank you all for making the forum a great place to talk horology :)
      Paul.

willofiam

INDEED Paul :D and a Merry Christmas to you and all. many fond memories on here last year and many more to come I am sure. I have been blessed in many ways on this forum, thank you Bob for what you have done…and thank you all for your help and insight into such a fabulous trade…I hope everyone ponders this time of year we celebrate Christmas and finds you with a smile on your face :D , when it does, remember, the blessing comes from giving a smile to someone else in need of one. Well, before I go into a long dissertation on the season, I better stop here and pray for Gods blessings to all ;) . William

jdp020351
        Participant

Happy Holidays to all;
          Hope this greeting also finds this group well and happy.
          Merry Christmas to all.
          Jerry

Bob Tascione

Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to all!
            Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun, educational, active and very friendly forum this year. It’s a joy to be a part of such a helpful and caring group of friends! Thanks to all for making it happen and again may everyone have a warm and wonderful Holiday Season and New Year!
            Bob

david pierce
            Participant

Everybody,
              This forum brings a variety of people and skills to the table that isn’t really available with other forums. The problems and mistakes that everybody makes are brought to light and provide an invaluable learning experience that cannot be accomplished any other way. The two that stick out in my mind at the moment are the timing problem, due to the wrong balance wheel, and the cracked jewel. In truth, there is no better way to learn watch and clock repair than to confront and solve problems.
              david

jim1228
              Participant

Merry Christmas to all of a great bunch of people on this forum and thanks to you Bob for putting this all together. May all of you and your families be blessed.

I wish you well
                Jim

garyk706
                Participant

Same here !! Merry Christmas y’all .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.