Home Forums General Discussion Forum Lulu Came Through

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    david pierce
    Participant

I just got my hardbound copy of the CHICAGO SCHOOL OF WATCHMAKING today. I just had a little time to glance at it today but it contains material that I don’t have in my other copy. It is a beautifully bound book and Lulu publishing really did a great job.
      david

tmac1956
      Participant

david:

Does it contain any color at all?

I want one now….

Tom

david pierce
        Participant

Tom,
          No, it is all black and white. Everything in it is crisp and clear and it seems to contain a lot of additional information that my other copy did not have. Lulu did an excellant job on this book and the course material is extensive and very well thought out.
          david

chris mabbott
          Participant

I can’t wait, but yet I am still waiting 🙄 Spanish customs is probably holding it trying to figure how much they can charge me on duty 👿
            Where did your’s ship from David, the U.S? The site read my i.p. address so I got the whole thing in espanol, no idea if it was a euro site or what?

Chris

willofiam

This is a good book, just got it, glad I bought one too.

arutha
              Participant

I managed to find a free downloadable copy and it does indeed look like a great book. I also found a link to a free downloadable book produced by Waltham called the watchmakers manual. Here is the link http://www.nawcc-index.net/Articles/Waltham_watchmakers_manual.pdf

chris mabbott
                Participant

That is indeed a very useful link Paul, thanks for posting it..

Chris

david pierce
                  Participant

Chris,
                    Did you actually receive a copy that was translated into Spanish? Was it a hard copy or a download?
                    david

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.