Home Forums General Discussion Forum L&R Automatic Watch Cleaning Machine Wiring Diagram

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mike C
    Participant

I recently purchased an Automatic watch cleaning machine made by L&R. It seems to be very similar to the Varimatic but with some differences.

I was led to believe that this was a working machine but when I received it, I realized that this thing needed a lot of love. I have had to have parts machined to repair it and have purchased the seals for the hydraulics. I have even begun the process of re-wiring but have run into some issues. I came to realize that some of the wires appear to have been run to the wrong location and others have been unsoldered and apparently moved but not resoldered in place. Prior to beginning the rewiring process, I removed the covers and then performed a short test run. I had to quickly disconnect the machine from power as some of the switches began to smoke.

I was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram for the L&R “Automatic” watch cleaning machine that they might be willing to share a photo of?

Thank you in advance,

Mike

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.