Home Forums General Discussion Forum Inkabloc tools…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tmac1956
    Participant

All:

My K & D set has one punch and a stump for working on Inkabloc stuff. However, I would like to buy a little kit that would handle just about all of the shock absorbing systems one might come across. Any ideas?

Thanks,
      Tom

david pierce
      Participant

Tom,
        I am sure I remember seeing that stuff for sale. Check with Cousins UK as they carry a line of Seitz products. Some of the other supply houses may also carry Incablock tools. Also check with the Lancaster Tool Supply on Ebay which comes up when you type in Bergeon tools.
        david

tmac1956
        Participant

All:

Would this set of three cover most of what one would normally encounter?

KIF-3TOOLS
          http://www.ofrei.com/page745.html#9201

Thanks!
          Tom

demewill
          Participant

Tom,
            The kif tools on your link are for removing and inserting the tri-lobal kif springs. The real advantage to this set as I see it is the spare springs included. I made a tool to remove one of these springs from a small piece of brass rod. I set the diameter to fit inside the jewel setting and with a graver I hollowed the end of the rod. This tool worked very well and I was lucky enough to not drop the spring throughout the process.

Dan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.