Home Forums General Discussion Forum Indian stone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    davidjm
    Participant

Should an indian stone within wood (the option from cousins uk) be set in the wooden block at a slight angle or is this a manufacture fault? cousins refuse to comment.

arutha
      Participant

It should be flat, if you dont want the hassle of sorting out yourself then send it back to them, they are usually pretty good with returns.
        Paul.

davidjm
        Participant

@Arutha wrote:

It should be flat, if you dont want the hassle of sorting out yourself then send it back to them, they are usually pretty good with returns. Thanks Paul… its not worth sending back for £9…its definately set in at a slight angle though.
          Paul.

arutha
          Participant

David, i dont know if you ever get out to boot sales but I have picked up some beautiful old stones for a couple of quid not to mention all sorts of shaped and sized smaller stones in different materials. They always come in useful for something.
            Paul.

davidjm
            Participant

@Arutha wrote:

David, i dont know if you ever get out to boot sales but I have picked up some beautiful old stones for a couple of quid not to mention all sorts of shaped and sized smaller stones in different materials. They always come in useful for something.
              Paul.

Thanks Paul. I tried this stone out for the first time tonight on a chipped screwdriver and im quite pleased with the result for first try.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.