Home Forums General Discussion Forum How do I add pictures to post?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    peggy332014
    Participant

:? 🙄 i tried to use the “img” tab, and it needs an url? How do I post pics directly from my computer files? :?:

ewinrow
      Participant

Good morn Peg, if I may.
        Look into my post, Crisp and sharp pics, Mr. Chris posted several illustrations on this topic. If by chance you don’t find what your looking for Chris is very good with photography and he is my go to man. Bob and a couple others are good also. I’m sure 100% Bob can get you where you want to be if you cannot find the answer on my post, It’s rather long though. Best wishes.

peggy332014
        Participant

Thanks ewinrow! I found the “Posting Pictures” in the forum! It helped a bunch!

ewinrow
          Participant

:) Glad I could help and hope your up and running. 8-)

bernie weishapl
            Participant

Peggy when I attach photos from my computer I scroll down below the submit button and you will see options and upload attachments. When you click on upload attachments, it will say choose file. Click on choose file and go to where you have your pictures stored on your computer. Click on photo you want uploaded, on my computer I click on open and it will put the file name in the box. Click on add file. It will add it to your post. You can then repeat if you have more than on pic’s to upload. Hope that helps.

peggy332014
              Participant

Got ‘er done! Check out my topic post “My first practice piece!”

bernie weishapl
                Participant

Great Peggy. Glad you got it figured out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.