• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    james burrows
    Participant

Hi everyone I have acquired a lovely mantle clock and discovered its by Hermle with the following numbers 15cm 178,28
      It has 8 hammers so obviously does two chimes ? but there is nothing from the escapement wheel down to the pendulum, could I be guided on the right path as to what and where to buy. many thanks James in the uk

willofiam

Hey James, would it be any trouble to post a picture of the movement? kind of early for me here and I am not recognizing the numbers you posted. like Bob would say I need to throw some coffee on my face and then Ill be ready to go. If you do a google search of Hermele clock movements you will find several places to buy parts in the U.S. but you are from the U.K. right? William

gerene
        Participant

Hello James,

I noticed on their website that Cousins http://www.cousinsuk.com does have Hermle parts and movements. Probably some other material houses in the U.K. will have it too.

Jan

james burrows
          Participant

@willofiam wrote:

Hey James, would it be any trouble to post a picture of the movement? kind of early for me here and I am not recognizing the numbers you posted. like Bob would say I need to throw some coffee on my face and then Ill be ready to go. If you do a google search of Hermele clock movements you will find several places to buy parts in the U.S. but you are from the U.K. right? William

Hi willofiam, hope you get this picture. James

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.