Home Forums General Discussion Forum Hamilton 941 assembly photos

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eddieproton
    Participant

I am new to watchmaking, I was cleaning a 941, and took pictures of it as I was taking it apart. Several weeks past before I could get the watch cleaned and start putting it back together. My lovely daughter deleated the pictures and i am having trouble remembering where a few parts go. In particular the setting mechanism. The gear train is assembled and works beautifully. Does anyone have photos I can refer to? Thanks, my name is Ed Ripley, and my e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks!

tmac1956
      Participant

@Eddieproton wrote:

I am new to watchmaking, I was cleaning a 941, and took pictures of it as I was taking it apart. Several weeks past before I could get the watch cleaned and start putting it back together. My lovely daughter deleated the pictures and i am having trouble remembering where a few parts go. In particular the setting mechanism. The gear train is assembled and works beautifully. Does anyone have photos I can refer to? Thanks, my name is Ed Ripley, and my e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks!

Eddieproton:

I recently had the same problem but found another watch in my parts pile that I wwas able to use as a guide. I don’t have a 941 but, if no one here has one or photos of one, you might try contacting some of these NAWCC members who are in the Hamilton group.

NAWCC – Chapter 149 Mentor Program For Horological Help & Assistance
        Rhett Lucke [email protected]
        Bert Tolbert, Ph.D. [email protected]
        John Cote [email protected]
        Terry Hall [email protected]
        Fred Hansen [email protected]

I hope this helps.
        tmac

willofiam

Hi Ed, maybe this will help, let us know, It came from the illistrated manual of American Watch Movements by E. & J. Swigart Co, have fun, William

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.