Home Forums General Discussion Forum Free Tool Offer and More from MrRoundel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bob Tascione

Hi everyone,
      Brian aka “MrRoundel” has made a VERY generous offer. Note that these items must be picked up as he won’t be able to ship them.
      The items as he described in his email to me are:

L&R commercial duty watch cleaner (3 watches at a time capacity), a 3′(approximately) clock stand that has two perpendicular levels on top of what appears to be a brass base, and perhaps a Gilbert #2020 Normandy chime Linconshire (horizontal oval dial, intact glass, decent wood finish.

He’s offering these to anyone who can use them and not to just resell.
      They must be picked up in the West San Fernando Valley (Southern California).
      If interested you can email me at “bob @ tascione.com” for his email address.
      Can probably post questions about the items up here too as Brian is an active member and will most likely see the posts. I probably should have asked him if that will work for him first or if he prefers email…so please let me know if there’s any problem with that Brian.

Thanks!
      Bob

arutha
      Participant

That is kind, wish a lived a bit closer :(

mrroundel
        Participant

Thanks for posting this notice, Bob. I appreciate it. I guess needing the person to be in the SF Valley of LA, CA, USA, is a bit of a shot in the dark. Shipping them is just too much hassle, otherwise they would have hit Ebay (As much as I hate dealing with today’s Ebay, as a seller anyway.) I’ll hold onto them for a bit longer. I’ll let you know once they are no longer available. Thanks again.
          Enjoy your time here, and HERE all. Cheers.

Brian W., aka BMW, aka MrRoundel (BMW’s insignia/badge).

Bob Tascione

You bet Brian and thank you for offering to pass along those items to other course and forum members!
            We do have some forum members in your area and quite a few course members near you that are not forum members so I’ll do a little digging tonight to see if I can find some and will send them a quick email.
            I’m sure someone will jump at the offer when they hear about it.
            Also I completely understand about your choice not to ship!

Thanks again,
            Bob

digitaltripper
            Participant

Hi Bob,
              Are the tools still available? If so I’d be willing to go get them. I could use them.

Jim

Bob Tascione

Hi Jim,
                That’s great!
                I believe they are. I’ll email you Brians email address right now and you can contact him.
                Bob

timmartel
                Participant

What a generous offer. Too bad i live on the east coast. I would love to have the clock stand.
                  Tim Martel

Bob Tascione

I agree!
                    Brians a good guy.
                    Also…Welcome to the forum Tim!!!

digitaltripper
                    Participant

Thank you Thank you Brian !! Thank you to our host (Bob) as well!! I was able to make the trip down south and get these tools. They will be of great use to me.

Jim

Bob Tascione

Thanks for the follow up Jim!
                        Brian emailed me too and told me how far you drove to pick those tools up! I was thinking you were close by his place.
                        Sounds like it was definitely worth the drive.
                        Thanks again and also Thanks to Brian for his generosity!
                        Enjoy!
                        Bob

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.