Home Forums General Discussion Forum dvd course

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kybill2011
    Participant

Bob,

It looks like you have a dvd course available but can’t find it. Also, are you going to have any more one on one courese

arutha
      Participant

The DVD course is the same as the online course, you just download the videos and burn them to DVD, did you mean you cant find the link to the videos? http://www.tascione.com/source.htm you do have to ask Bob for a username and password to be able to download them I belive and the downloads are on another page. Sorry If I have misunderstood :(
        And Bob, are you going to be doing any more videos? I would like to see how you replace broken seconds hand posts on wristwatches and pocket watches :)

kybill2011
        Participant

I have the online course and know about downloading it’s taht one of the webpages talks about dvd’s and as I was reading in the related topics area Bob talks about paticulars about cleaning watches that i don’t recall in the online coures and I have gone thru the watch course twice in the last 2 weeks. So I thought there were optional videos that you could buy.

arutha
          Participant

Mmm….will have to wait for Bob to reply to that one then.

Bob Tascione

Hi Bill,
              The DVDs are now all online so no additional DVDs.
              Yes. We just finished a 3 day one on one course and have a few scheduled for the summer. I’m only doing an advanced course now covering one particular type of watch and not scheduling anything beyond the summer at this time. Thanks for asking Bill.
              Take care,
              Bob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.